Thursday, December 10, 2009
In this episode of CodeCast, Markus Egger and Ken Levy discuss a short re-cap of the recent DevConnections and PDF conferences, and talk in depth about using Expression with Visual Studio for WPF and Silverlight development, including the upcoming update to Expression for Silverlight 4.
· Microsoft Expression – http://microsoft.com/expression
· Microsoft PDC videos online - http://microsoftpdc.com/videos
Direct download: CodeCast_057.mp3 - Size: 50MB
-- Posted @ 11:00 PM by CodeCast (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Comments (2)
Categories: Expression, Silverlight, WPF, Visual Studio, PDC 2009, DevConnections 2009
Thursday, April 02, 2009
In this episode of CodeCast, co-hosts Ken Levy, Markus Egger, and Gary Short discuss recent event news (MIX09 and DevConnections) and upcoming events (TechEd and PDC). Also discussed is news around Silverlight, Expression Blend, ASP.NET MVC, and IE 8.0. Then Ken Levy interviews Paul Vick (developer and architect at Microsoft). Paul discusses his history at Microsoft working on the Access and VB teams, and also chats about DSLs and the modeling language M in his new role on the Oslo team.
· Paul Vick (@ 21:52) – Blog: http://panopticoncentral.net, Twitter: http://twitter.com/paulvick
· MIX09 Videos - http://videos.visitmix.com
· IE8 CODE Focus Magazine – http://code-magazine.com/focus
· Oslo developer center – http://msdn.com/oslo
Direct download: CodeCast_015.mp3 - Size: 35MB
-- Posted @ 11:00 PM by CodeCast (email@example.com) - Comments
Categories: MIX, MIX 09, DevConnections, DevConnections 2009, TechEd, TechEd 2009, PDC, PDC 2009, Events, Silverlight, Expression Blend, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, Internet Explorer, DSL, M, Oslo